News 2018-02-15T12:28:52+00:00

News

Ron Mathis joins HACCP International as Executive Vice President – Americas

HACCP International are delighted to introduce Mr Ron Mathis of Medcom who has been appointed to the role of ‘Executive Vice President – Americas’ base in Orlando. FL. In this role, Ron will be working with the HACCP International’s agency, D L Newslow and Associates’ team, also based in Florida and headed by the renowned Debby Newslow. Ron will be Read More

BASF launches Ucrete MF40AS industrial flooring system on the European market

Mannheim, Germany – December 6, 2016 – With Ucrete MF40AS BASF has launched a new heavy-duty antistatic flooring system that is based on a polyurethane cement technology. Click on the press release below to read more…. Thanks to its antistatic properties, Ucrete MF40AS protects electrostatic-sensitive devices and can be used in explosion hazard areas. Photo: BASF, Flo-Dek (UK) Ltd (Location: Read More

The mark of confidence!

Food safety doesn’t just concern what we put in our mouths.It also involves a range of non-food products that are used in the production process. Matthew McDonald of Food & Beverage Industry News caught up with Clive Withinshaw, to discuss best practice in this area.

HACCP International congratulate Mr Mohammed Tazim of Amalgamated Pest Control Fiji

The Prime Ministers International Business Awards celebrate Fijian business success by providing an opportunity for Fijian businesses to benchmark performance, build capability, inspire to innovate, showcase service excellence, support job creation and boost employee morale. We congratulate Mr. Mohammed Tazim of Amalgamated Pest Control to be the first to win “The Prime Ministers International Business Award for Excellence in Business Read More

Beware wire brushes: French chef sentenced in New York to negligence

Craig Barritt of Le Monde.fr, reports a small metal wire in a coq au vin could be very expensive to the famous French chef Daniel Boulud: one of his New York restaurants was ordered to pay $ 1.3 million in damages to a customer who had be emergency surgery after swallowing. The client, Barry Brett, had gone with his wife Read More